Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon"

Looking back on those Ancient times or period, as we noticed that Filipino people are strong and brave enough in facing challenges that comes along their way.

Today, as we all know that we are now experiencing that there is a corruption happened in our country or particularly in our government. People are strong in facing those challenges that comes along their way and they do things and not wait for the results of the problem in order for them to survive and live happily.

As time past by, there are lots of trials to be faced. As other says that we learn from our experiences. And that makes us strong.


LEARNINGS AND EXPERIENCES:

After several months, lots of experiences and learning’s or lessons I have. Lessons may not be only learned inside the school but also outside the campus. I have lots of experiences with this chapter of my life as a Senior student and there are also problems to be encountered. With this kind of topsy-turvy life, I learned to be brave enough in facing trials that comes along my road that I will walk unto.

Looking forward, I will not surrender
.

No comments:

Post a Comment