Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"DREAM FOR THE FUTURE"

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night. .. .wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible".

A dream can be the highest point of life. DREAM BIG FOR NOTHING IS UNWORKABLE. Having a lots of dreams is what I have and serve as my KEY in studying hard and doing the responsibilities for the near future. As they say, "It's free to dream", but what would it be the result if we keep on dreaming and dreaming without acts? If you dream, remember that you should also give efforts on it so that you can achieve. Now, as i take the other chapter of my life, I start dreaming for I know I can make it to the Top. Dreaming that someday I can be a good leader. Dreaming that seeing myself happy with all the sacrifices that I have.

"We cast away priceless time in dreams, born imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. Dream for nothing is unworkable and SUCCESS COMES FOR THOSE WHO REALLY WORK HARD FOR IT".

No comments:

Post a Comment